Home Remedies for Stretch Marks Removal: Stretch Marks Treatment and Cure
Published By Sourav on 2011-08-12 958 Views
Remove Stretch Marks with effective home remedies. Prevention, treatment and cure of the Stretch Marks.
Stretch marks don’t look good. Most of us want to get rid of these stretch marks. These marks certainty diminishes our appearance. But still if you are okay with it then there’s no problem at all. These marks after all are not damaging your health but only reducing your charm. But many of us want to eliminate or reduce these stretch marks. There are people who rely only in cosmetic products. But the best way to remove the stretch marks is the natural remedies.
Home Remedies for Stretch Marks Removal: Stretch Marks Treatment and Cure:
The best way to prevent or reduce stretch mark is to have a healthy diet. The diet should be rich in Vitamins (A, B, C, D, E & K) and zinc. Proper nutrition of the skin is extremely important for preventing stretch marks. There are certain foods which are great for the skin. Also, you need to know why vitamins are important for the skin. Without healthy diet you cannot prevent or eliminate stretch marks. Besides, you need to drink adequate water. This will keep your skin hydrated and elastic. Also, keeps the collagen production at normal levels.
Home Remedy For Stretch Marks Removal:
1. One of the most common home remedies for stretch marks id cocoa butter. You can apply cocoa butter on your skin every night after a warm shower. It is very effective in preventing and treating stretch marks.
2. Olive oil is rich in Vitamin A, D and K. Applying olive oil on skin or consuming it can be very helpful in removing stretch mark discolorations.
3. You can apply lemon juice on the stretch marks. Lemon juice contains Vitamin C and increases collagen production in the skin. It’s a very good remedy for repairing any skin damage.
4. Margosa (Azadirachtha indica) is very good for preventing and treating stretch marks. Margosa oil is very effective in repairing stretch marks and other skin blemishes.
5. Coconut oil is a great moisturiser and it contains antifungal and antibacterial properties. Applying coconut oil on skin diminishes the stretch marks.
6. Another very good home remedy for stretch marks removal is lavender oil. Applying lavender oil thrice a day diminishes the stretch marks.
7. Almond contains omega 3 fatty acids and other essential fatty acids which are very good for the skin. Almond oil is one of the best remedies for stretch marks. Massage almond oil on the affected area of the skin, it reduces the stretch marks significantly.
8. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of castor oil make it wonderful for the skin. It is very effective to get rid of stretch marks.
9. Flax seed oil is very good in producing elastin (a protein that keeps skin flexible) and collagen. It is also considered as good remedy for stretch marks.
10. Aloe vera makes the skin soft and repairs the skin damages. It works as a natural healer. Aloe vera is very good for removing stretch marks as well.
Chocolate is a very good skin enhancing natural ingredient. Check out the roles and benefits of chocolate for the skin care.
In addition, Sandalwood, holy basil, and jojoba oil are also excellent natural remedies for Stretch Marks.